Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to set text effects in WPS Presentation?
1. Open the PPT in WPS Presentation, and select the text that you want to edit.
2. You can see a new tab Text Tools in the toolbar, and then click Text Effects.
3. Here are multiple types of effects. We can apply any of them with one click. Let's look at some of them.
WPS office software could be compatible with Microsoft Office, and these training contents help students or home workers finish their work efficiently.
- 1. How to preview the animation effects in PPT
- 2. How to set the shading colors of the text in WPS Writer
- 3. How to set up a slideshow in WPS Presentation
- 4. How to set the text color of the text comment box in the PDF file
- 5. How to set fonts in bulk in WPS Presentation
- 6. How to set the slide size in WPS Presentation?