How to set the series fill type in WPS Spreadsheet
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Select the cells we want to fill.
2. Click the Home tab → click the Fill drop-down button → select Series in the drop-down menu.
3. In the popup Series dialog box, we can set the type of series fill in Type. WPS Spreadsheet provides us with four different types, namely Linear, Growth, Date, AutoFill.
4. After settings, click OK.
This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Excel and OpenOffice.
- 1. How to type Ñ in WPS Writer
- 2. How to Type Multiplication Sign in Word
- 3. Set Row 1 to Print on Every Page in WPS Spreadsheet: A Comprehensive Guide
- 4. How to type division symbol in WPS Writer
- 5. Payment receipt template for Excel: Find the most sought-after template of this type
- 6. How to use flash fill to quickly fill in data