How to split cells of table in WPS Writer
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Use WPS Office to open the document, and select the cell that needs to be split.
2. Click the Table Tools tab → the Split Cells button.
3. In the pop-up Split Cells dialog, we can enter the number in the Number of columns edit box and the Number of rows edit box.
4. Finally, click the OK button. Then we can split the selected cell.
To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to add fonts in WPS Office word
- 2. How to delete a blank page in WPS Writer Word?
- 3. How to insert a signature in WPS Writer
- 4. How can we add a horizontal line at the footer
- 5. How can we use equation editor in WPS Writer
- 6. How can we change the spacing before and after a paragraph in WPS Writer