How to split columns in a sheet
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Select the target range in WPS Spreadsheet.
2. Click Data → Text to Columns
3. Choose Delimited in the interface of 'Convert Text to Columns Wizard - Step 1 of 3'
4. In the interface of 'Convert Text to Columns Wizard - Step 2 of 3', select the delimiters in terms of your demands.
5. Click Finish in the interface of 'Convert Text to Columns Wizard - Step 2 of 3'.
To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
- 1. Collapse or expand rows or columns in a sheet
- 2. How to Change Sheet Name in Excel Sheet with Shortcut
- 3. How to split text into two columns in WPS Writer
- 4. How to Split name into two columns in excel (3 Easy ways)
- 5. How to split PDF file into multiple pages quickly in WPS Office
- 6. How to split and wrap text into different columns in excel