How to type Ñ in WPS Writer
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Type the letter N in the document, and click the left mouse button to select N.
2. Click the Insert tab.
3. Click the Symbol button, and choose More Symbols...
4. In the pop-up dialog box, hold down the left mouse button, drag the right scroll bar downwards, and click the symbol Ñ.
5. Click the Insert button, and then click the Close button. Now, we can type Ñ in the document.
To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy
- 1. How to type division symbol in WPS Writer
- 2. Payment receipt template for Excel: Find the most sought-after template of this type
- 3. How to change the color of a specified character in WPS Writer?
- 4. How to set the series fill type in WPS Spreadsheet
- 5. How to Type Multiplication Sign in Word
- 6. How to insert a signature in WPS Writer