How to unhide rows in excel
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
When using WPS Spreadsheet to process data, the Hidden Row function can hide the data temporarily not in need. The double line presents in between two columns means one/several column(s) has/have been hidden. For instance, Column B is hidden in the following screenshot.
How can we show the hidden rows again in excel?
1. Select Columns A to C.
2. Right-click on it, and choose Unhide.
To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 2. How to import external data in WPS Spreadsheet
- 3. How to use the VLOOKUP function across multiple sheets in WPS Office Excel?
- 4. How to expand cells to fit text in Excel
- 5. How to insert a check box in WPS Spreadsheet
- 6. How to change date format in a cell