How to use pivot table excel of WPS office
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
A PivotTable is a powerful tool to calculate, summarize, and analyze data that lets you see comparisons, patterns, and trends in your data. PivotTables work a little bit differently depending on what platform you are using to run Excel. It does not matter on what platform you are using pivot table if you know how to use pivot table excel.
If you are aware of how to use pivot table excel, Using PivotTables, you can easily mix and compare data to build custom reports that meet your specific requirements. In pivot tables, rotating rows and columns allows users to see information from a variety of angles. As a result, WPS Spreadsheets' PivotTable function is a highly effective and practical tool.
How to use pivot table excel?
1. Select the data range from which you want to make the pivot table.
2. Go to the PivotTable icon after choosing Insert tab.
3. Once you click on the pivot table the pop-up window will be open asking to choose the data from which and location where to make the pivot table. Now as we selected the data from where to make pivot table there is no need to select again now choose the location new worksheet and hit OK.
There is an empty pivot table in the spot you selected when you select the New Worksheet option. To begin, we'll give a brief overview of the newly created worksheet, which is divided into three sections: the Spreadsheet Body, the Field List, and the Pivot Table Areas section.
The pivot report is shown in the spreadsheet body. You can see all the data in a field list The fields in the field list can be dragged between the Pivot Table Areas below.
Drag-and-drop is supported in the Pivot Table Areas section, which includes the Pivot Table Pages area. You can get a different perspective on these items by moving them to different parts of the room. Using this method, you can examine the range of data in detail.
How to use pivot table excel to view results?
You will be able to view your pivot report once you have finished dragging the fields in the field list into the PivotTable Areas. Displayed below.
How to use pivot table excel to view make pivot table in exiting spreadsheet?
1. Once you click on the pivot table the pop-up window will be open asking to choose the data from which and location where to make the pivot table.
2. Now as we selected the data from where to make pivot table there is no need to select again now choose the location existing worksheet and hit OK.
This article provides an explanation of how to use pivot table Excel so that various data can be analyzed and investigated.
If, on the other hand, you are interested in learning more about the WPS office, I would like to direct your attention to the official website of the WPS Academy. The free version of WPS Office, which can be downloaded from this website, enables users to make changes to a variety of file types, including PDFs, Word spreadsheets, and PowerPoint presentations.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 2. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 3. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 4. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 5. How to color cell based on value in Excel?
- 6. How to add month name from date in Excel formula