How to use the save as feature
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
· Option 1
1. Click the Menu button in the upper left corner.
2. Select Save As. Here, we can choose the needed file type. Take WPS Spreadsheet File (*.et) as an example.
3. Then the Save As dialog box will pop up. After we select the storage location, click OK.
· Option 2
1. Click the drop-down button of Menu in the upper left corner.
2. Select File, and then choose Save As. Then the Save As dialog box will pop up. We can also use its shortcut key F12 to open it.
3. Here, we can choose the needed file type and the storage location.
4. Click OK.
WPS office software could be compatible with Microsoft Office, and these training contents help students or home workers finish their work efficiently.
Was this helpful?