How to change the page orientation in Excel
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheets online in WPS Academy.
When we need to print, it happens that the table is display incompletely. At this time, we need to manually change the page orientation.
1. Head tothe Home tab> Print Preview, where you can find this table is incompletely in one page because of its landscape orientation
2. To change its orientation, click Portrait, then the table is changed from the landscape to portrait orientation with just one click.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 2. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 3. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 4. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 5. How to color cell based on value in Excel?
- 6. How to add month name from date in Excel formula