Set Page and Margin at Page Setup in excel
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Are you still not a confident WPS Spreadsheet user and see page setup as a tricky matter? Don't worry.To help out, we've prepared this tutorial just for you.
· Page tab option at Page Setup
Go to the Page Layout tab, and click Settings > Page setup.
In this part, you can set the Orientation. The two most common types of orientation are portrait and landscape, and they are available to be set here.
Page scaling allows you to shrink or enlarge pages when you print. You can check Adjust to and enter a suitable percentage for page size.
If you check Fit to, you can choose to fit sheet,all columns or all rows on one page.
Other quick settings for printing include Printer name, Paper size and Print quality. Changing the number of the first page is also available.
After setting, you can click Print Preview to preview the effect.
· Margins tab option at Page Setup
Margins are the white space between the contents of the spreadsheet and the edge of the printed page and they can be set here.
When editing in the text box, there will be a black line in the preview page at Margins.
Finally, you can click OK to finish the page setup.
· To explore more about WPS Office:
Click here to see how to set the margins of the table.
The most helpful page setup explanations are free to learn in WPS Academy. There's no denying the fact that skilful use of it can make our lives easier and if you're an Excel user, you can refer to WPS Speadsheet guide to learn other skills. WPS Academy list some of the most important Microsoft Excel skills for Windows, PC, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS devices to make your work easier.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 2. How to expand cells to fit text in Excel
- 3. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 4. How to import external data in WPS Spreadsheet
- 5. How to use the VLOOKUP function across multiple sheets in WPS Office Excel?
- 6. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)