159 results for how to capitalize all letters
- All Tutorials
- Video Tutorials
- Quick Tutorials
How to use the Arrange All function in WPS Presentation00:50
How to use the Arrange All function in WPS Presentation
We may need to refer to multiple documents when editing slides, but it is troublesome to switch back and forth. At this point, we can use the Arrange All function to display multiple documents at the same time. 1. Click the View tab and click Arrange All.2. Here we select Tile Horizontal. Then the currently open presentations can be identified intelligently and arranged in a horizontal tile. 3. According to personal habits, we can also select Vertical Text Box, or Cascade.4. If we want....
How to select all in WPS Writer
1. Open the document with WPS Office.2. Click the Home tab → Select → Select All. Or you can use the shortcut key Ctrl+A to select all in the document. To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
How to erase all inks on slides
1. Use WPS Office to open the Presentation file and click the Slide Show from Current button.2. Click the right mouse button → Pointer Options → Ballpoint Pen. And we can click Ink Color in the Pointer Options list to choose different color to create inks. Press the left mouse button, and we can create inks by drawing a few strokes on the slide. 3. Click the right mouse button → Pointer Options → Erase All Inks on Slides. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which co....
How to quickly select all pages in a PDF file
1. Use WPS Office to open the PDF file.2. Click the Page tab, and click the Page Range → all pages.3. After clicking, we can find that all pages in the PDF file are highlighted and are selected. For all, easy your work with WPS office suite. Free download WPS office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS online.
How to rotate all pages of the PDF file
1. Open the PDF file with WPS Office.2. Click Home → Rotate. (Or use the shortcut key Ctrl+Alt+R.) To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.
How to delete blank rows of table in batches00:51
How to delete blank rows of table in batches
When we encounter many blank rows in a table, it can be troublesome to delete them one by one. Then how can we accurately delete all the blank rows in batches at once? We click the Home tab, find the Find and Replace drop-down button under the tab, and choose the Go To option. Or we can use the shortcut key Ctrl+G to open the dialog box.In the Go To dialog box, check the Blanks option, and then click Go To. We can see that all the blank rows are selected. Click the right mouse button, ....
How to clear content format and comments for cells01:43
How to clear content format and comments for cells
When we use the WPS Spreadsheet to work, we sometimes need to clear the content of the table quickly. How can we realize it? This video could help to solve this problem. Take this transcript as an example. 1. To clear all contents within the table, select the area that needs to be cleared.2. Click the Clear dropdown button in the Home tab, and choose the All option to clear the table as needed. (Notes: We can also use the Clear function in this step. To realize it, select the area, and....
How to hide or show all annotations in the PDF file
1. Use WPS Office to open the PDF file.2. Click the Comment tab → Hide Annotations button. Then we can hide comments.3. Click the Comment tab → Show Annotations button. Then we can show comments. To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.