209 results for how to remove trailing spaces in excel
- All Tutorials
- Video Tutorials
- Quick Tutorials
How to remove duplicates in Excel
· Highlight Duplicates1. Open the Excel file and select the table area.2. Click the Data tab → the Highlight Duplicates drop-down button → the Set option.3. Then, the Highlight Duplicate dialog will pop up. We click the OK button.4. Now, the repeated contents in cells are set in orange background. · Remove Duplicates1. Select the table area again.2. Go to the Data tab, click the Highlight Duplicates drop-down button, and select the Remove Duplicates option.3. Then, the Remove Duplicat....
How to remove the highlighted area in a PDF file
1. Use WPS Office to open the PDF file, and select the highlighted area.2. In the small pop-up window, click the remove icon. To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.
How to remove the dotted line in WPS Spreadsheet
There are two reasons that users will see dotted lines in WPS Spreadsheet.· Reason 1: Page breaks1. Open the spreadsheet in WPS Office, then click Menu → Options in the upper left corner.2. Click View and uncheck Page Breaks in the Options popup window.· Reason 2: The dotted line generated after print preview1. Open the spreadsheet in WPS Office.2. Click Page Layout → Print Area. 3. And then select Set Print Area to remove the dotted lines.To be an office excel advancers, you could lea....
How can we add or remove text shading01:20
How can we add or remove text shading
When using WPS Writer to edit documents, we can add shading to highlight some parts of the text content. So how can we add and remove text shading? Take this document as an example. If we want to highlight the students mentioned in the notice, we can select this part of the content and click the Character Shading command button in the Home tab. By this, we can quickly add a gray shading to the selected content. Gray is the default color. If we want to delete the shading, just click the....
How to unhide rows in excel
When using WPS Spreadsheet to process data, the Hidden Row function can hide the data temporarily not in need. The double line presents in between two columns means one/several column(s) has/have been hidden. For instance, Column B is hidden in the following screenshot. How can we show the hidden rows again in excel?1. Select Columns A to C.2. Right-click on it, and choose Unhide. To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
How to remove paragraph marks in WPS Writer
1. Use WPS Office to open the document.2. Click Menu → Options → View.3. In the Formatting marks box, uncheck Paragraph marks, and then click OK. Perfect your work with WPS Writer like Microsoft word.
How to wrap text in Excel
· Option 1:1. Double-click the cell that needs to be wrapped.2. Click where we want a line break, and press the shortcut Alt+Enter.3. Then, we can wrap the text in this cell. · Option 2:1. Click the cell that needs to be wrapped.2. Click the Home tab and the Wrap Text button. 3. Then, the Cell contents will be wrapped automatically according to the column width. To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
How to transpose columns to rows in Excel
1. Select the table area that needs to be transposed.2. Right-click, and choose Copy in the pop-up shortcut menu, or press Ctrl+C.3. Select a blank area where we want to paste the transposed table. Right-click, and place the cursor behind the Paste Special option in the pop-up shortcut menu. Finally, click Transpose.4. Then, we can transpose columns to rows in Excel, and vice versa. To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.