Quick access to insert date and time into a sheet
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
lShortcut to insert the date: CTRL + semicolom(;)
lShortcut to insert the time: CTRL + quotation mark()
WPS Spreadsheet could be an alternative to Microsoft Office Excel. It includes 100's of built-in formulas, pivot tables, etc.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 2. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 3. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 4. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 5. How to color cell based on value in Excel?
- 6. How to add month name from date in Excel formula