How can we change the spacing before and after a paragraph in WPS Writer
1. Open the document with WPS Office for Windows.2. Select the paragraphs that you want to change, click Home or Page Layout → Settings → Paragraph...(Select the content that needs to be set, right-click the mouse, and click Paragraph....)3. Under Spacing, click the Before and After boxes to change the spacing. 4. Click OK. Perfect your work with WPS Writer like Microsoft word.
How can we remove watermark in WPS Writer
1. Open the document with WPS Office.2. Click Insert → Watermark → Remove Watermark, and there you have it. To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
How to quickly select all pages in a PDF file
1. Use WPS Office to open the PDF file.2. Click the Page tab, and click the Page Range → all pages.3. After clicking, we can find that all pages in the PDF file are highlighted and are selected. For all, easy your work with WPS office suite. Free download WPS office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS online.
How to count the number of words in WPS Writer
There are two ways for users to count the number of words easily.1. Click the Review tab, and then click the Word Count button. We can view the word count in the Word Count popup window. 2. We can also right-click the status bar below and check the Word Count. Then we can now see the Word Count in the status bar. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and Openoffice.
How to use WPS Writer to print documents
Print is relatively complicated. So we are only going to introduce some basic features here. If you want to learn more about Print, you can watch our videos on Print in WPS Academy.After using WPS Writer to open the document, click the Print button in the upper left corner. Or we can also use the shortcut key: Ctrl+P. Then we can see the Print popup window. Now we are going to introduce three simple features of this Print popup window: Printer, Page range, and Copies. You can easily l....
How to insert pictures in WPS Writer
First, click the Insert tab, and then click the Picture button.Now we can select the needed picture in the Insert Picture popup window.After selecting the picture we want, just click the blue Open button below. Then we have successfully inserted the picture in the document. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and Openoffice.
How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
1. Use WPS Office to open a PDF file.2. Click Insert → Sign → Create signature in sequence.3. In the pop-up PDF signature box, select Draw. And write what you want in the input box by controlling the mouse.4. Click OK. Choose the location of the signature and click the page. To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.
How to add a signature or seal in a PDF file
1. Use WPS Office to open a PDF file.2. Click Insert → Sign → Create signature.3. In the pop-up PDF signature box, choose Input, Image or Draw to insert a signature or seal.4. Click OK finally. To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.