How to reduce PDF page size?
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Here are the steps to reduce PDF page size when printing.
1. Click Menu > Print.
2. In the pop-up dialog, choose a desired size in the Page Size drop-down button, and then click Print.
If you need to zoom in or zoom out the page when reading, click here to view the steps.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office？
- 3. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
- 4. How to download WPS PDF editor for free
- 5. How to convert PDF to JPG format
- 6. How to remove the password from a PDF