Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit PDFs like Word
Convert, merge, split, scan, and sign PDFs
More than PDF: Use Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to search for content in PDF
1. Open the PDF file with WPS Office.
2. Get into the Home tab → choose Search (Shortcut key: Ctrl + F)
3. Enter the content that we want to find in PDF
4. Then, the corresponding text contents will be highlighted in the document.
* Tips: We can customize the finding settings by check/uncheck the options in the Search Pane window.
With WPS PDF, you can read, take annotation, compress, convert PDF to jpg, highlight, search, process & edit pdf documents on Windows, Mac, PC, and Android platforms.