How to update only the page number in a table of contents
1. Open the document we want to edit in WPS Writer.2. Click on the table of contents.3. Click References tab → and then click the Update TOC button.4. Now a Update Table of Contents small dialog box will pop up. Check Update page numbers only.5. Finally, click OK. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
How to add line numbers in WPS Writer
1. Use WPS Office to open the document, and select the content that needs to be added line numbers.2. Click the Page Layout tab → the Line Numbers drop-down button.3. Select a line number type you want in the drop-down option. The types of line numbers can be divided into Continuous Reading, Restart Each Page, Restart Each Section, Compress current paragraph, or Do not Show Line Number for Blank Line. To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WP....
How to change the data source used in mail merge
1. Open the document we want to edit in WPS Writer.2. Click the References tab → click the Mail Merge button.3. In the Mailings tab area, we can click the Mail Merge Recipients to see the data we have already inserted. 4. Click the Open Data Source drop-down button → select Close Data Source first.5. Then click Open Data Source and choose a needed data source according to our needs. 6. Now we have successfully changed the data source! To be office word advanced, you could learn how to ....
How to insert time in WPS Writer
· Insert time in the text:1. Use WPS Office to open the document, and place the cursor where you want to insert time.2. Click the Insert tab → the Date and Time button.3. In the pop-up dialog box, we can select the date or time formats we want to insert in the document.4. We can check Update automatically to make time update automatically.5. Finally, click the OK button. · Insert time in the header or footer:1. Use WPS Office to open the document, and place the cursor where you want to....
How to change the mouse scroll speed in Windows
1. Click the Start button in the lower left corner of the Home page, then click Settings. 2. In the popup dialog box, select Devices. 3. Now select Mouse in Devices area. Here, we can adjust the mouse scroll speed according to our needs. WPS office software could be compatible with Microsoft Office, and these training contents help students or home workers finish their work efficiently.
How to set the automatic backup time
1. Click the Menu button in the upper left corner → select Backup and Recovery → then select Auto Backup. Now a dialog box will popup. 2. Click the Setup button → then check Scheduled backup. We can set the time interval according to our needs. For all, easy your work with WPS office suite. Free download WPS Office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS online.
How to make the workspace window smaller
Take WPS Writer as an example. It is also the same in WPS Presentation and WPS Spreadsheet.· Option 1If the icon is in this style, we can click Restore icon again and then drag the window manually. · Option 2If we need to minimize the window, click the Minimize Window icon. For all, easy your work with WPS office suite. Free download WPS Office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS online.
How to rotate images
Take these slides in WPS Presentation as an example. It is also the same in WPS Writer and WPS Spreadsheet.· Option 11. Click the picture we want to rotate. Then find the Rotate button in Picture Tools tab.2. Click the Rotate button, then we can select a proper options to rotate the image according to our needs. · Option 21. Click the picture we want to rotate.2. Now click the rotate button above and hold the mouse. We can drag to rotate the picture according to our needs. WPS office s....