How to change the default printer in Windows
1. Click the Start button in the lower left corner of the Home page, then click Settings. 2. In the popup dialog box, select Devices. 3. Now select Printers & scanners. In the Printer & scanners interface, uncheck Let Windows manage my default printer.4. Now choose a printer. Click on the selected printer, and click the Manage button. Here, in the OneNote for Windows 10 interface, we can change the printer status. Click the Set as default button. WPS office software could be compatible....
How to adjust the size of the signature in PDF
1. Open the PDF with signature in WPS Office.2. Click the signature that we want to adjust.3. Click and drag the dots around the signature to adjust its size. With WPS PDF, you can read, take annotation, compress, convert PDF to jpg, highlight, search, process & edit pdf documents on Windows, Mac pc, and android mobiles.
How to edit the locked text content in WPS Writer
1. Open the needed document in WPS Writer.2. Click the Review tab → and then click the Restrict Editing button.3. In the editing interface on the right, select Stop Protection.4. Enter the password in the popup dialog box, then click OK. To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
How to insert footer in WPS Presentation
1. Use WPS Office to open the slide.2. Click the Insert tab → the Header and Footer button.3. In the popup dialog box, click the Slide tab or the Notes and Handouts tab. Check Footer, and enter the corresponding contents in the input box.4. Finally, click Apply to All or Apply. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
How to align text left in WPS Writer
· Option 11. Open the document we want to edit in WPS Writer.2. Select the needed text.3. Right-click to select Paragraph in the popup drop-down menu.4. In the popup Paragraph dialog box, select Indents and Spacing → and then choose alignment as Left in General.5. Finally, click OK. · Option 21. Open the document we want to edit in WPS Writer.2. Select the needed text.3. Click the Home tab → and then click the Align text Left button. Or we can use its shortcut key Ctrl+L. This skill co....
How to exit the full screen mode in WPS Writer
1. Find the small floating window in the upper right corner of the full screen interface.2. Click the Quit button to exit the full screen mode. 3. We can also press Esc key to exit the full screen mode. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
How to indent the second line in WPS Writer
1. Use WPS Office to open the document, and select the paragraph that needs to be indented.2. Click the right mouse button. In the popup shortcut menu, click the Paragraph option.3. In the pop-up Paragraph dialog box, click the Special drop-down button to select Hanging. In the By box, choose 2 characters.4. Finally, click the OK button. To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
How to customize the multilevel numbering in WPS Writer
1. Open the document in WPS Writer, then select the needed content.2. Click the Home tab → and then select the Numbering drop-down button.3. In the drop-down menu, click More Numbering. Then a Bullets and Numbering dialog box will pop up. 4. Select Outline Numbered → choose a preset → then click Customize. 5. In the Customize Outline Numbered List dialog box, we can set the settings of multilevel numbering according to our needs. Finally, click OK to apply the settings. To be office wo....