How to indent the second line in WPS Writer
1. Use WPS Office to open the document, and select the paragraph that needs to be indented.2. Click the right mouse button. In the popup shortcut menu, click the Paragraph option.3. In the pop-up Paragraph dialog box, click the Special drop-down button to select Hanging. In the By box, choose 2 characters.4. Finally, click the OK button. To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
How to set the automatic backup time
1. Click the Menu button in the upper left corner → select Backup and Recovery → then select Auto Backup. Now a dialog box will popup. 2. Click the Setup button → then check Scheduled backup. We can set the time interval according to our needs. For all, easy your work with WPS office suite. Free download WPS Office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS online.
How to make the workspace window smaller
Take WPS Writer as an example. It is also the same in WPS Presentation and WPS Spreadsheet.· Option 1If the icon is in this style, we can click Restore icon again and then drag the window manually. · Option 2If we need to minimize the window, click the Minimize Window icon. For all, easy your work with WPS office suite. Free download WPS Office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS online.
How to wrap text in WPS Writer
1. Use WPS Office to open the document.2. Place the mouse cursor at the position where you want to wrap the text.3. Press the Enter key on the keyboard.4. We finish the text wrapping. To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
How to add a hyperlink
1. Open the file in WPS Writer.2. Select the object we want to insert a hyperlink, the right-click to select Hyperlink in the drop-down menu. Or we can use its shortcut key Ctrl+K. 3. Then a Hyperlink dialog box will pop up. In the dialog box, we can enter the link in the Address area. We can also use other ways to insert different types of hyperlink according to our needs.4. Now clink OK. 5. Then we have successfully add a hyperlink! WPS office software could be compatible with Micros....
How to move cells in a worksheet
Here are two options to move cells in a worksheet.· Option 1: Move cells by dragging1. Select the cells we want to move.2. Move the cursor to the edge of the row, until the dragging symbol (+) presents.3. Drag the selected cells to the target place. · Option 2: Move cells by cutting and pasting1. Right-click on the cells to be moved.2. Choose Cut from the drop-down list. (Shortcut key: Ctrl + X)3. Right-click on the target cells, and choose Paste in the drop-down list. (Shortcut key: C....
How to print powerpoint with speaker notes
Printing powerpoint slides with notes is sometimes helpful for a speaker when making presentations. Here are the steps to realize it. 1. Open the popup “Print” window with shortcut key Ctrl+P. (Tips: Another option in this step is to click the Memu dropdown list → File → Print) 2. Choose the Notes pages option in the category titled Print what3. Click OK to print the powerpoint with notes.* Tips: You can click Preview to view the printing effect.Thousands of free WPS Presentation templ....
How to export a PPT file to a PDF file
1. Use WPS Office to open slides.2. Click the Tools tab → the Export to PDF button.3. In the pop-up dialog box, we can set up the Export range, Save Path, Export Type. We can also check Backup to Cloud or Open after export.4. Finally, click the Export to PDF button. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.