How to move cells in a worksheet
Here are two options to move cells in a worksheet.· Option 1: Move cells by dragging1. Select the cells we want to move.2. Move the cursor to the edge of the row, until the dragging symbol (+) presents.3. Drag the selected cells to the target place. · Option 2: Move cells by cutting and pasting1. Right-click on the cells to be moved.2. Choose Cut from the drop-down list. (Shortcut key: Ctrl + X)3. Right-click on the target cells, and choose Paste in the drop-down list. (Shortcut key: C....
How to create a hanging indent in WPS Writer
1. Open a document in WPS Writer.2. Select the content that needs to be changed.3. Right-click to select Paragraph in the drop-down menu. Then a Paragraph dialog box will pop up. 4. Select Hanging in the Indentation area. We can also adjust the number of indent characters according to our needs.5. Now click OK. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
How to show ruler in WPS Writer
· Option 11. Open the document with WPS Office.2. There is a small button on the right side of the document, click the Show Ruler button, and then the ruler will be displayed. · Option 21. Open the document with WPS Office.2. Click the View tab.3. Check Ruler. After checking, the ruler will be displayed. To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
Add speaker notes in WPS Presentation
When using WPS Presentation to make PowerPoint and do a presentation, sometimes we need to add notes in the slides, which can assist us during the presentation. How can we add speaker notes with WPS Office? · Option 1: Enter the notes in the input box below each slide. · Option 2: 1. Get into the Slide Show tab → click the Speaker notes button2. Enter notes into the popup input box. Thousands of free WPS Presentation templates are waiting for you, just in WPS Office.
How to draw in Word
When using WPS Writer to edit a Word file, how can we draw on it to create customized patterns? 1. Open the Word document in WPS Writer. 2. Get into the Insert tab → click Shapes3. Choose the icon Scribble4. Start to draw on the Word page ducument.
How to play the video full screen in WPS Presentation
1. Use WPS Office to open slides.2. Click video, get into the Video Tools tab, and check Play Full Screen.3. Click the Slide Show from Current button, and click the Start button to play the video. At this point, we can play the video in full screen. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
How to set audio as background music in WPS Presentation
1. Use WPS Office to open slides.2. Click the “small horn” icon, which is the audio.3. In the Audio Tools tab, click the Play in Background button. Then the slide show will automatically play the audio, which will be looped until the end of the slide show. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
How to indent the second line in WPS Writer
1. Use WPS Office to open the document, and select the paragraph that needs to be indented.2. Click the right mouse button. In the popup shortcut menu, click the Paragraph option.3. In the pop-up Paragraph dialog box, click the Special drop-down button to select Hanging. In the By box, choose 2 characters.4. Finally, click the OK button. To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.