How to count the number of words in WPS Writer
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
There are two ways for users to count the number of words easily.
1. Click the Review tab, and then click the Word Count button. We can view the word count in the Word Count popup window.
2. We can also right-click the status bar below and check the Word Count. Then we can now see the Word Count in the status bar.
This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and Openoffice.
- 1. How to automatically add the serial number of the tables in WPS Writer
- 2. How to Count specific words in excel column
- 3. How to quickly number rows in WPS Spreadsheet
- 4. How to remove page number in WPS Writer
- 5. How to Reduce Space Between Words in WPS Writer (Step-by-Step)
- 6. How to convert text to number in WPS Office Excel