How to make the workspace window smaller
Take WPS Writer as an example. It is also the same in WPS Presentation and WPS Spreadsheet.· Option 1If the icon is in this style, we can click Restore icon again and then drag the window manually. · Option 2If we need to minimize the window, click the Minimize Window icon. For all, easy your work with WPS office suite. Free download WPS Office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS online.
How to remove paragraph marks in WPS Writer
1. Use WPS Office to open the document.2. Click Menu → Options → View.3. In the Formatting marks box, uncheck Paragraph marks, and then click OK. Perfect your work with WPS Writer like Microsoft word.
How to print gridlines in WPS Spreadsheet
Take this table as an example.1. Click the Page Layout tab → and then select the Print Titles button in the upper menu bar. Then the Page Setup dialog box will pop up.2. Here, we can check Gridlines in the Print area.3. Click OK. Then we can print gridlines in WPS Spreadsheet. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Excel and OpenOffice.
How to set print area in a worksheet
1. Open the worksheet (XLS. Or XLSX. files) in WPS Spreadsheets. 2. Select the cell area to be printed → click the Page Layout tab → Print Area dropdown button → choose Set Print Area from the drop down list.3. Then, click Print Preview to preview effect. WPS Spreadsheet could be an alternative to Microsoft Office Excel. It includes 100's of built-in formulas, pivot tables, etc. To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
Add speaker notes in WPS Presentation
When using WPS Presentation to make PowerPoint and do a presentation, sometimes we need to add notes in the slides, which can assist us during the presentation. How can we add speaker notes with WPS Office? · Option 1: Enter the notes in the input box below each slide. · Option 2: 1. Get into the Slide Show tab → click the Speaker notes button2. Enter notes into the popup input box. Thousands of free WPS Presentation templates are waiting for you, just in WPS Office.
How to export a PPT file to a PDF file
1. Use WPS Office to open slides.2. Click the Tools tab → the Export to PDF button.3. In the pop-up dialog box, we can set up the Export range, Save Path, Export Type. We can also check Backup to Cloud or Open after export.4. Finally, click the Export to PDF button. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
How to display the speaker’s notes when connecting to the projector
1. Use WPS Office to open the PPT file.2. Click the Slide Show tab → the Speaker Notes button.3. In the pop-up Speaker Notes dialog, enter the notes as needed, and click the OK button. 4. Click the Set Up Show drop-down button and choose the Set Up Show option, then a dialog will pop up. 5. In the Show type area, choose Presented by a speaker (Full screen).6. In the Multiple monitors area, check the option of Display slide show on - monitor 2. Finally, click the OK button. 7. Click the....
How to play audio on the specific pages in WPS Presentation
1. Use WPS Office to open slides.2. Click the Insert tab → the Audio button. In the pop-up window, select the audio file we want to insert and click Open.3. Click the "small horn" icon, which is the audio file just inserted.4. Choose Play Across Slides, enter the page number in the End Slide box to set the range of pages to play audio. For example, if we want to play the audio on the first three pages, we can enter 3 in the box. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, w....