There are 3 free training skills of how to use office suite for Application Bar
What is the ribbon in Word?
The ribbon in word refers to the toolbar on the top of our interface. We can quickly apply the features of WPS Office with the ribbon. There are several major tabs for choice: Home, Insert, Page Layout, References, Review, View Section and Tools. In each tab, we can find more tools. You are welcome to explore the ribbon in WPS Academy.For all, easy your work with WPS office suite. Free download WPS Office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS online.
How to open Apps in WPS Office
1. Open WPS Office.2. Click the WPS icon in the upper left corner of the interface.3. Click the Apps button in the lower left corner. To be office specialists, you could learn how to use WPS Office online in WPS Academy.
How to pin the app to the WPS homepage
WPS office software could be compatible with Microsoft Office, and these training contents help students or home workers finish their work efficiently.After we open WPS Office, first click the WPS icon in the upper left corner of the interface. Then click Apps in the lower-left corner.In the Application Center interface, select the needed app and click the star-shaped icon in the upper right corner of the button to pin it to the homepage.
- excel 2010 show all windows in the taskbar not working
- export gridview to excel in c# windows application
- how to open excel file in c# windows application
- export data from gridview to excel in c# windows application
- export datatable to excel in vb net windows application
- how to save excel file in c# windows application
- excel toolbar missing windows
- wps office application
- wps install application
- wps applications