Create an animating number counters in a slide show
When preparing for a presentation, sometimes Animating Number Counters could make the data seen more clearly. The effect is shown below.Effect preview: Dynamic Numbers of animations How can we add dynamic numbers of animations in PPT. or PPTX. files? 1. Use the mouse choosing a text box with the number2. Get into the Animation tab → click the Custom Animation button → the Add Effect button → choose Dynamic NumberSteps of adding an animating number counter in a slide We can also set the....
Rotate slides from landscape to portrait
How can we change the orientation of slides? Can we rorate the slides from landscape to portrait? Please follow these few steps. 1. Click the Design tab → the Page Setup button2. In the Page Setup dialog, choose Portrait option under the category of Orientation – Slides. (Notes: In this step, users can also customize other page settings, such as paper size.)3. Click OK. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
Set transparent color for pictures in a slide
1. Open the document in WPS Presentation. 2. Left-click the target picture. Then we can see the Picture Tools tab in the upper menu. 3. Click Set Transparent Color, and use the pen tool to click on the picture to select the transparent color to be set.You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
How to insert a smart art graphic (WPSArt graphic)
1. Click Insert → WPSArt. 2. Then, choose a graphic in terms of actual needs. 3. Resize the graphic and input the data. This video of the WPSArt could be compatible with Microsoft Office PowerPoint.You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
How to merge multiple Presentation documents
1. Open the Presentation document (.pptx or .ppt file) in WPS Presentation 2. Click Tools → Split or Merge → Merge3. Select the documents to be merged → click Next4. Change the merge range, slide orders (under the operation category), and other settings in the popup window. 5. Click Merge to complete the operations.WPS Office contains four major functional modules: Writer, Spreadsheet, Presentation, and PDF Converter. Easily compatible with 51 types, including doc, xls, ppt, and other ....
Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
In the first slide, a picture has been set as the background of the first slide. Follow the steps to adjust the transparency of the picture background. 1. Click the Design tab → the Background drop-down button → Background…2. Drag the scroll bar with the mouse to adjust the background transparency. You can also input the exact number of percentages in this step. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.Thousands of fr....
How to show presenter view during slide shows
· Option 1: 1. Open the document in WPS Presentation. 2. Get into the Slide Show tab → click Show presenter view → OK 3. Click From Beginning or From Current Show to start the slide shows. If you have the second monitor, you will see the interface in the presenter’s screen (as is shown below). · Option 2: WPS Presentation also sets a quick entry to turn on/off the mode of Presenter View. 1. We just need to check/uncheck the Use Presenter View box in the Slide Show tab. 2. Start the s....
How to set a picture as background in a slide
1. Open the document in WPS Presentation, and prepare a picture to set as background (9:16). 2. Click Insert → drop-down Picture button → From File. 3. Choose a picture and click OK. (Tips: You can also directly paste the picture into the document.)4. Right-click any place of the picture, and choose Set background. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.