How to adjust text orientation in a slide
WPS Presentation provides five types of text orientation. They are relatively Horizontal, Vertical, Rotate all text 90°, Rotate all text 270°, and Stacked. To change the text orientation, you just need to select the text box, get into the Text Tools tab, and click the Text Direction button. Here is the preview of each type of text direction. · Vertical · Horizontal · Rotate all text 90° · Rotate all text 270° · Stacked You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which coul....
How to insert the file in WPS Presentation
1. Use WPS Office to open the slide.2. Click the Insert tab → the File Object button. Then we can select the file we want to insert.3. Double-click the icon of the selected file, and click Open, then we can open this file. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
How to insert footer in WPS Presentation
1. Use WPS Office to open the slide.2. Click the Insert tab → the Header and Footer button.3. In the popup dialog box, click the Slide tab or the Notes and Handouts tab. Check Footer, and enter the corresponding contents in the input box.4. Finally, click Apply to All or Apply. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
How to copy and paste slides in WPS Presentation
1. Open the slides in WPS Presentation.2. Select the slide that we want to copy.3. Right-click to select Copy in the drop-down menu. We can also use shortcut key Ctrl+C.4. Then click on the place we want to paste the slide.5. Right-click to select Paste in the drop-down menu. We can also use shortcut key Ctrl+V. Now everything is done! This skill could be compatible with Microsoft Office PowerPoint.
How to set fonts in bulk in WPS Presentation
1. Open the PPT with WPS Office.2. Click Design → Presentation Tool → Bulk Font Setting.3. In the pop-up box, set Replace Region, Select Target, Font Style, etc.4. Click Replace. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could alternative to Microsoft powerpoint.
Adjust the size of slides
When using WPS Presentation to process PPT or PPTX files, sometimes we need to change the size of the slides (normally 9:16 or 4:3). Follow these few steps to set the page size in PowerPoint. Click the Design tab → the Page Setup button → choose a size in the Slides Size dropdown listWPS Office Suite is a high-performance and reliable office suite designed to protect data and information for both PC and mobile office software users.
Change the style of table borders in a slide
· Option 1:1. Left-click the table and get into the Table Style tab. There are several preset table styles on the upper-left side. Left-click to choose a table style. * Tips: The instant preview would present on the selected table when we move the cursor within the selection bar. For more styles, click the dropdown button besides. · Option 2: If we only need to change the style of the table border, follow the next few steps.1. Left-click the table and go to the Table Style tab.2. In th....
Rotate slides from landscape to portrait
How can we change the orientation of slides? Can we rorate the slides from landscape to portrait? Please follow these few steps. 1. Click the Design tab → the Page Setup button2. In the Page Setup dialog, choose Portrait option under the category of Orientation – Slides. (Notes: In this step, users can also customize other page settings, such as paper size.)3. Click OK. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.