There are 8 free training courses of how to use office suite for Basic Operation
Rotate slides from landscape to portrait
How can we change the orientation of slides? Can we rorate the slides from landscape to portrait? Please follow these few steps. 1. Click the Design tab → the Page Setup button2. In the Page Setup dialog, choose Portrait option under the category of Orientation – Slides. (Notes: In this step, users can also customize other page settings, such as paper size.)3. Click OK. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.
How to set fonts in bulk in WPS Presentation
1. Open the PPT with WPS Office.2. Click Design → Presentation Tool → Bulk Font Setting.3. In the pop-up box, set Replace Region, Select Target, Font Style, etc.4. Click Replace. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could alternative to Microsoft powerpoint.
How to attach Excel file to PowerPoint
1. Click the Insert tab → the File Object button.2. Select the Excel file we want to insert, and click the Open button. Then, we can attach this Excel file to PowerPoint.3. Click the left mouse button to move the attachment icon, then we can change the location of the attachment. And, drag the small white dots around the icon, then we can change the size of the icon.4. Click the Slide Show from Current button to start the slide show. And we can click the attachment icon to pop up the c....
How to copy and paste slides in WPS Presentation
1. Open the slides in WPS Presentation.2. Select the slide that we want to copy.3. Right-click to select Copy in the drop-down menu. We can also use shortcut key Ctrl+C.4. Then click on the place we want to paste the slide.5. Right-click to select Paste in the drop-down menu. We can also use shortcut key Ctrl+V. Now everything is done! This skill could be compatible with Microsoft Office PowerPoint.
Add connection points to connectors in PowerPoint
To make the joint of a connector and a shape more clear, we can add connection points.1. Open your PowerPoint in WPS Office.2. Select the connector, and you can see four icons appear on the right of the shape. 3. Click the Shape Outline icon > Arrow Style. Then we can change its style to those with connection points as needed. We can also customize the connection points. 4. Double click the connector, and an Object Formatting pane pops up. 5. We can choose a desired size and shape for....
How to group multiple shapes in WPS Presentation?
1. Use WPS Office to open the presentation document, press and hold Ctrl button and select two or more shapes that you want to group.2. Click Drawing Tools → Group → Group. For all, easy your work with WPS office suite. Free download WPS Office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS online.
Change the style of table borders in a slide
· Option 1:1. Left-click the table and get into the Table Style tab. There are several preset table styles on the upper-left side. Left-click to choose a table style. * Tips: The instant preview would present on the selected table when we move the cursor within the selection bar. For more styles, click the dropdown button besides. · Option 2: If we only need to change the style of the table border, follow the next few steps.1. Left-click the table and go to the Table Style tab.2. In th....
How to create magnifying glass effect in PowerPoint?
How to create magnifying glass effect in PowerPoint?Sometimes we need to highlight a specific area in our presentation pictures. Then we can create the magnifying glass effect in our slides.Now let’s explore the techniques step by step.1. Create a duplicate of the original picture with the shortcut key Ctrl+D. Then select the duplicate picture and click the Picture Tools tab. Then click Crop drop-down button and choose an oval shape preferably. 2.Next, narrow the cropped area as you wi....
Relate tags of office software Basic OperationMore