Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE.
Read, edit, and convert PDFs with the powerful PDF toolkit.
Microsoft-like interface, easy to use.
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to enter exponent in PowerPoint?
WPS Presentation supports entering mathematical equations quickly. Here are the steps to enter exponent.
1. Click the Insert tab > the Equation drop-down button.
2. Here are several basic equations for quick application. We can choose any of them and edit it as needed.
3. If you need more, click Equation Editor. Enter your equation in the editing area, when you need to add exponent, click Subscript and Superscript templates > Superscript. Then enter the needed value in the box.
With Equation Editor, you can add any complex equations you need quickly and freely. Try to explore it!
- 1. Good PowerPoint Presentations Examples Online
- 2. Apply PowerPoint templates to existing presentations
- 3. 10 Top APA Format PowerPoint Presentation Example
- 4. 10 PowerPoint presentation in APA Format example templates
- 5. How to enter text vertically in cells
- 6. How to Press Enter in WPS Spreadsheet [Step-by-Step Guide]