How to record the screen in WPS Presentation
1. Open the slides in WPS Presentation.2. Then click the Tools tab → and then click the Screen Recorder button.Then a Screen Recorder interface will pop up. If this is the first time we click this button, we may need to wait for a second to open it.Here, we can select Record Screen, Record window or Record webcam. Record Screen: Users can record full screen, selected region or fixed region of the computer' s screen.Record window: Screen Recorder will only record the locked APP wind....
How to use Slide Master to unify the background of slides
1. Use WPS Office to open the presentation file and click the View tab → and then click the Slide Master button.2. After we jump to the Slide Master interface, click the Object Formatting button on the right side. We set the background in the right column as needed, and click Apply to All.3. Now click the close button to exit the editing process. Note: (a) Now all new slides will use this unified background. (b) If we use this feature only on a single slide that does not belong to any ....
How to remove the corresponding slides
1. Long-press Ctrl on the keyboard, and use the mouse to select the blank slide thumbnails on the left side at the same time. 2. Release Ctrl. Then, press Delete or Backspace on the keyboard. * Tips: Another option of this step is to right-click on one of the selected slides, then choose Delete Slide.WPS Office Suite is a high-performance and reliable office suite designed to protect data and information for both PC and mobile office software users.
How to type division symbol in WPS Writer
· Option 1:1. Open the document with WPS Office, and place the cursor where you want to insert the symbol.2. Click the Insert tab → the Symbol drop-down button.3. In the Custom Symbols window, directly click "÷" to insert the division symbol. · Option 2:1. Open the document with WPS Office, and place the cursor where you want to insert the symbol.2. Click the Insert tab → the Symbol button. The Symbol dialog box will pop up.3. In the Subset box, choose Latin-1 Supplement.4. Click the l....
How to add Cloud fonts
You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.(Relavent Tutorial: How to set fonts in bulk in WPS Presentation)1. Open the document in WPS Office.2. Click the Home tab, then click the font drop-down button, you will see the font list, click View more Cloud fonts.3. In the pop-up window, choose the type of fonts you like, you can choose by Scene, Font Style and Font Type. You can also input key words in the search box at th....
How to add a watermark to slides
Users can’t add watermark directly to slides in WPS Presentation at the moment. But we can try to add a watermark through the text box.1. Use WPS Office to open the slides.2. Click the Insert tab → and then click the Text Box button. Now enter the content of the watermark in the inserted text box.3. Then adjust the text box’s settings according to our needs, such as size, position, font size and color.This skilll could be compatible with Microsoft Office powerpoint.
How to replace fonts in batches in WPS Presentation
1. Open the file in WPS Presentation.2. Click the Design tab → and then click the Presentation Tool drop-down button.3. Select Replace Font in the popup dialog box. Then a Replace Font dialog box will popup.4. In the popup dialog box, we can select the font needed to be replaced in the Replace input box, and select the font we want in the Replace with input box.5. Finally, click Replace. This skill could be compatible with Microsoft Office PowerPoint.
How to open the Find function in WPS Presentation
1. Use WPS Office to open the slides.2. Click the Home tab → the Find button.3. In the Find what box of the pop-up dialog, we can enter the contents that we want to find in this file.4. Click the Find Next button. Then, the corresponding contents will be highlighted on slides.5. After the search, we can click the Close button to close the Find dialog. You will be the amazing reporter with WPS Presentation, which could be an alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint.