There are 8 free training tutorials of how to use office suite for Data Filtering
How to filter blanks or non-blanks with one click
Multiple blank cells in a table are inconvenient for us to look up data. How can we hide them with just one click?Place your cursor at any cell. Click the Filter button at Home or you can use shortcut Ctrl+Shift+L. Then a green corner marker will show in the header line, indicating you are in the filter mode.2. Select the column you'd like to filter. Click the green icon and the data list to filter will pop up. Here, you can choose what to filter. Hover the cursor at Blanks and two....
How to use Slicers to filter pivot tables in Excel
Pivot Tables is a powerful feature used to design dynamic charts and extract significant information from a complex data set. And we can use Slicers to filter pivot tables to create awesome worksheets.Suppose we have a set of data illustrating the sales of a coffee brand in different countries in 2021. Here are the steps.1. Go to the Insert tab and click the Slicers button. In the pop-up dialogue box, select the check boxes for the fields you want to display and click OK. 2. You can ....
How to remove duplicates in Excel
· Highlight Duplicates1. Open the Excel file and select the table area.2. Click the Data tab → the Highlight Duplicates drop-down button → the Set option.3. Then, the Highlight Duplicate dialog will pop up. We click the OK button.4. Now, the repeated contents in cells are set in orange background. · Remove Duplicates1. Select the table area again.2. Go to the Data tab, click the Highlight Duplicates drop-down button, and select the Remove Duplicates option.3. Then, the Remove Duplicat....
Collapse or expand rows or columns in a sheet
We can group the rows or columns to collapse or expand parts of the details. The following screenshots compare a worksheet before and after grouping data.Before grouping data Group data to collapse or expand columns Here are the steps to group the data.1. Select the rows or columns to be grouped.2. Go to the Data tab → click Group.Steps to group data You can also further group the data following the previous steps. Here is an example to further group the data. Further group the data T....
How to sort data in a worksheet
1. Select the cell range filled with data to be sorted.2. Click Data → Sort → choose a sorting method (Ascending or Descending) When choosing Descending, the data would be sorted from the maximum to the minimum values (or Z to A for text). When choosing Ascending, the from the minimum to the maximum values (or A to Z for text). Note:When you see the Sort Warning pop-up dialog, you can choose one of the two options for array to be sorted.lIf you choose 'Continue with the current ....
How to create a dropdown list in WPS Spreadsheets
When using WPS Spreadsheets to process a spreadsheet with a large number of data to fill in, creating a dropdown list in the target cells is able to boost our working efficiency, since we can choose one of the options from the dropdown list to fill the target cells rather than typing the contents word by word. An example of cells with a dropdown list is shown below. How can we realize it? An example of cells with a dropdown list inserted · Option 1: 1. Select the cell range to insert d....
How to cancel filter in WPS Spreadsheet
1. First, use WPS Office to open the table. 2. Click the small icon at the lower right corner of the manipulated cell.3. Place the mouse cursor at the Select All label. Then a green Clear Filter button will appear.4. Click the Clear Filter button. Now we have successfully cancelled the filter.To be an office excel advancers, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
Clear and Avoid Duplicates Entries in WPS Spreadsheet
When using WPS Spreadsheet to process a large number of data, it would be troublesome to find duplicated items manually. Here are some two options to delete duplicates. · Option 1: 1. Select a range of cells. 2. Get into the Data tab → click the Highlight Duplicates dropdown button3. Pick the Set option from the drop-down list. Then, duplicated cells within the selected range will be highlighted.4. Right-click to select the fifth row → choose Delete in the popup menu· Option 2: 1. Se....
- export data from gridview to excel in c# windows application
- export datatable to excel in vb net windows application
- excel 2003 crashes when entering data windows 10
- work in access database
- using data validation in excel 2010
- use query in database
- use microsoft office database
- turn on data on tablet
- transfer data from macbook pro to macbook pro
- take backup of computer data