How to repeat the table header on subsequent pages in WPS Writer
Take WPS Office for PC as an example.1. Select the cell range that need to be set to repeat the header rows on each page.2. Click Table Tools → Repeat Header Rows on the top menu bar. Notes: 1. This only affects tables that extend beyond a single page. If you insert tables separately on different pages, this function will not take effect. To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
How can we change the page color in WPS Writer
Take WPS Office for Windows as an example, click the top menu bar Page Layout → Page Color.We can choose the theme colors, fill in other colors, add a picture background, or watermark here. Perfect your work with WPS Writer like Microsoft word.
How can we make a blurry picture clear in WPS Writer
1. Open the document, and click Menu → Options.2. In the pop-up Options interface, click General and Save, check Do not compress images in file, and set the default target output to 220ppi.To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
How to compress pictures in a document
1. Use WPS Office to open the document, and click the picture.2. Click the Picture Tools tab → the Compress Pictures button.3. In the pop-up Compress Pictures box, we can make relevant settings as needed.4. Click OK.Perfect your work with WPS Writer like Microsoft word.
How to resize the picture
· Option 1:1. Take WPS Document operation as an example. (WPS Office Spreadsheet and WPS Presentation operations are the same as WPS Document. )2. Click the inserted picture, and the Picture Tools tab will appear at this time. 3. We can adjust the Height or Width according to our needs, then we can change the size of the picture. · Option 2:1. Click the picture.2. Drag any of the 8 dots on the picture to resize the picture.· Option 3:1. Click the picture.2. Press the Shift key and drag....
How can we add a horizontal line at the footer
· Option 1:1. Open the document, click Insert → Header and Footer. At the footer, click Page Layout → Page Borders.2. In the pop-up Borders and Shading interface, click the Borders box, select Style, Color, and Width, and apply them to Paragraph.3. After setting them up, click Header and Footer → Close.· Option 2:Open the document, click Insert → Header and Footer.At the footer, click Insert → Shapes, choose Lines, and press Shift+Lines at the same time to draw a line. Perfect your wor....
How to repeat header rows of a table in WPS Writer
1. Use WPS Office to open the document.2. Select the header rows of the table on the first page.3. Then click Repeat Header Rows in the Table Tools tab.This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and Openoffice.
How to automatically add the serial number of the tables in WPS Writer
1. Open the document in WPS Office, select the cells we want to add the serial number, and click the Home tab → and then click the New Style button.2. In the New Style popup box, click Format → and select Numbering in the drop-down menu. Then the Bullets and Number box will pop up. 3. After selecting a numbering style here, click Customize.4. We can enter the Number Format and select the Number Style in this popup box according to our needs.5. Then click OK to apply the settings and cl....