How can we make a blurry picture clear in WPS Writer
1. Open the document, and click Menu → Options.2. In the pop-up Options interface, click General and Save, check Do not compress images in file, and set the default target output to 220ppi.To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
How to compress pictures in a document
1. Use WPS Office to open the document, and click the picture.2. Click the Picture Tools tab → the Compress Pictures button.3. In the pop-up Compress Pictures box, we can make relevant settings as needed.4. Click OK.Perfect your work with WPS Writer like Microsoft word.
How to quickly sum the table data in WPS Writer
· Option 11. Open the file in WPS Writer. 2. Then click the table, now we will automatically jump to the Table Tools tab interface. If not, click the Table Tools tab to jump manually.3. Select the data area we want to calculate.4. Then click the Fast Calculation drop-down button.5. We can select different calculation method in the drop-down menu. Here, we will choose Sum. · Option 21. Click on the cell we want to enter the calculation result.2. The click the Table Tools tab → and then ....
How to copy the content of Spreadsheet to Writer, and also keep the table format
1. Select the cells we want to copy in Spreadsheet.2. Then right-click to select Copy. Or we can use its shortcut key Ctrl+C. 3. Then turn to WPS Writer. Click on the place we want to paste the needed content.4. Right-click, then select Paste Special in the popup drop-down menu. Or we can use its shortcut key Ctrl+Alt+V.5. Then a Paste Special dialog box will pop up. Here, select WPS Spreadsheet Object in the As area.6. Then click OK. WPS office software could be compatible with Micros....
How to remove page number in WPS Writer
1. Open the document with WPS Writer.2. Double click the page number area, then we will automatically jump to the Header/Footer tab interface.3. Then we can see the Delete page number button in the page number area. Click the button, then a drop-down menu will pop up. 4. Here, we can select different types to delete page number according to our needs. Take Current Page as an example. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
How to draw the slash header in WPS Writer
1. First, open the document in WPS Writer and insert a table. Click the Insert tab → then click the Table button.We can directly select the row and column in the popup box, and then insert them into the document.2. Then click the Table Style tab → and click the Draw Table button. Now we can draw to insert a straight line into the table. To be office word advancers, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
How to insert page number from a specific page in Word
If you want to insert page numbers in Word, but do not want to start the numbering from the first page, WPS Writer could help you. · Option 1:Get to the page that you want to start the page numbering from.Double-click the footer area → Click Insert page number → Apply to: From current page · Option 2:Row to the specific page to add the first page number.Click Insert → Page number. Then you would see the pop-up Insert page number window.Choose From current page. After these few steps, t....
How to automatically adjust table columns in WPS Writer
1. Open the document with table in WPS Writer.2. Click the table. Then we will automatically jump to the Table Tools tab interface.3. Click the AutoFit button. Then a drop-down button will pop up. Here, we can select AutoFit to Window or AutoFit to Content.AutoFit to Window: WPS will adjust table columns according to the width of the window. AutoFit to content: WPS will adjust table columns to fit the size of the content. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenO....