How can we add a horizontal line at the footer
· Option 1:
1. Open the document, click Insert → Header and Footer. At the footer, click Page Layout → Page Borders.
2. In the pop-up Borders and Shading interface, click the Borders box, select Style, Color, and Width, and apply them to Paragraph.
3. After setting them up, click Header and Footer → Close.
· Option 2:
Open the document, click Insert → Header and Footer.
At the footer, click Insert → Shapes, choose Lines, and press Shift+Lines at the same time to draw a line.
Perfect your work with WPS Writer like Microsoft word.
Was this helpful?
- 1. Use IF function to judge data
- 2. How to record the screen in WPS Presentation
- 3. How to set header and footer in WPS Presentation
- 4. Hyperlink in WPS Office Spreadsheet
- 5. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office？
- 6. How can we insert page numbers in WPS Writer