How can we add a horizontal line at the footer
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
· Option 1:
1. Open the document, click Insert→Header and Footer. At the footer, click Page Layout→Page Borders.
2. In the pop-up Borders and Shadinginterface, click the Bordersbox, select Style, Color, and Width, and apply them to Paragraph.
3. After setting them up, click Header and Footer→ Close.
· Option 2:
Open the document, click Insert→Header and Footer.
At the footer, click Insert→Shapes, choose Lines, and press Shift+Linesat the same time to draw a line.
Perfect your work with WPS Writer like Microsoft word.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to add fonts in WPS Office word
- 2. How to delete a blank page in WPS Writer Word?
- 3. How to insert a signature in WPS Writer
- 4. How can we add a horizontal line at the footer
- 5. How can we use equation editor in WPS Writer
- 6. How can we change the spacing before and after a paragraph in WPS Writer