How to put words into a shape
No matter you are a student, teacher, or business professionals, you can create and edit documents efficiently by WPS Writer as text editors. You can add text-filled geometric shapes to your file, which is especially useful for making posters, brochures or flowcharts.1. Open your word document. 2. Click the Insert tab and select Shape, then choose a shape that fits the content. 3. After inserting the shape, you can double-click the shape and enter text or right-click the shape > Add T....
How to Insert a watermark background picture in Word
No matter you are a student, teacher, or business professionals, you can create and edit documents efficiently by WPS Writer as text editors. You can insert a background picture, the premise is to add that as a watermark.1. Open your word document.2. Click the Insert tab > Watermark, select Insert Watermark in the drop-down list. 3. In the pop-up dialog, check Picture watermark, then click Select Picture to choose a local picture. You can also adjust picture size at Zoom and customize....
How to insert image in Word?
1. Open the word document, and click the position where you want to insert an image.2. Click the Insert tab and click Picture → From File. Then select a desired picture in your computer, and click Open to insert it. WPS office software could be compatible with Microsoft Office, and these training contents help students or home workers finish their work efficiently.
How to edit pictures in Word？
1. Insert the picture you need and click the picture, you will get a Picture Tools tab on the top of the toolbar.2.Here we take this WPS Office picture as an example. In the toolbar, we have multiple features to edit the picture, such as Crop, Color, Effects, Rotate, etc. You can edit the picture according to your actual need.For all, easy your work with WPS office suite. Free download WPS Office for PC, Mobile, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS online.
How to adjust the brightness of pictures in document?
1. Open your file in WPS Office.2. Place the cursor to the place you want to insert a picture, then click the insert tab, and click Picture to pick the item you want to insert.3. Click the inserted picture and change its brightness in the Picture Tools tab. WPS Writer is easy to use as Microsoft Word.
How to embed a picture into the document
1. Use WPS Office to open the document and select the inserted picture.2. Click the Picture Tools tab → the Wrapping Style drop-down button.3. In the shortcut menu, click the In Line With Text option. Then, we can embed the picture into the document. To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.
How to wrap text around a picture in WPS Writer
1. Use WPS Office to open the document, and select the inserted picture.2. Click the Picture Tools tab → the Wrapping Style button → Square. To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
How can we change the page color in WPS Writer
Take WPS Office for Windows as an example, click the top menu bar Page Layout → Page Color.We can choose the theme colors, fill in other colors, add a picture background, or watermark here. Perfect your work with WPS Writer like Microsoft word.