There are 5 free training tutorials of how to use office suite for Get Started
How to copy and paste in word
· Option 1:Select the text content that you want to copy. Right-click on it and choose Copy in the dropdown menu.Right-click at the area where you want to paste the content → click Paste. · Option 2: Shortcut KeySelect the text content.Press Ctrl + C to copy.Press Ctrl + V to paste.No matter you are a student, teacher, or business professionals can create and edit documents efficiently by WPS Writer as text editors.
How to set the shading colors of the text in WPS Writer
1. Use WPS Office to open the document, and select the text that needs to be set the background color.2. Click the Home tab → click the Shading drop-down button → select a different shading color. No matter you are a student, teacher, or business professionals can create and edit documents efficiently by WPS Writer as text editors. Easy to use as Microsoft Word.
How to add superscript
· Option 1:1. Use WPS Office to open the document.2. Select the number that needs to be set as superscript, such as the number 2 in this document.3. Click the Home tab, and click the Superscript button.Or use the shortcut key Ctrl+Shift+= to display the number as superscript. · Option 2:1. Use WPS Office to open the document.2. Select the number that needs to be set as superscript, such as the number 2 in this document. Click the right mouse button and click the Font in the shortcut m....
How to insert a line in WPS Writer
1. First click the Insert tab.2. Then click the Shape button.3. Here we can select the needed line style in the Line area. Now we can draw a line with the mouse. If we want to draw a horizontal line, we can click on the dots and drag to adjust the line. We can also press Shift key while drawing, then it will be easier for us to draw the horizontal line.This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
How to set the document font subscript
1. Use WPS Office to open the document.2. Select the content that needs to be subscripted, and right-click to select Font.3. In the popup Font dialog box, check Subscript in the Effects area.4. Then click OK. This skill could also be used in Microsoft Office Word and OpenOffice.
Relate tags of office software Get StartedMore
excel widget windows 10 excel services windows 7 gadget excel get windows username how to get excel spreadsheets to open in separate windows excel services windows 7 gadget download weekly budget excel sheet prepare a family budget excel spreadsheet get windows software on chromebook get to computer on windows 10 get rid of duplicates in excel 2007