Typewriter effect in WPS Office PowerPoint
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Welcome to WPS Official Academy to check the contents of Typewriter effect in WPS Office PowerPoint.
The Typewriter effect is one of the amazing animations to make a perfect presentation. So how can we make a typewriter effect? Let’s have a try step by step.
If you want to make a vintage typewriter look, we recommend going with a Courier New font in black.
1. Insert a text box and input the content that you need.
2. Set the font size as needed, and then set font style and font color.
3. Then set the animations for the text. Select the text box, navigate to the Animations tab, and choose Appear.
4. Click Custom Animation to pop up a Custom Animation pane on the right.
5. Select the animation corresponding to the text, click the drop-down button, and click Effect Options to pop up a dialog.
6. In the Sound drop-down menu, we select Typewriter.
In the Animation Text drop-down menu, we select By Letter.
And set 0.10 Seconds Delayed Between Letters.
Then you can show the slide to view the results. With these steps, you are able to set typewriter effect quickly and freely. Did you get it?
· Terms Explanation
What is WPS Presentation?
WPS Presentation is a module of WPS Office(an acronym for Writer, Presentation and Spreadsheet). WPS Presentation is consistent with PowerPoint document, which helps users to work with high efficiency. Its personal basic version is free to use and it also provides abundant functions and unique features for you to explore.
Learn more advanced skills about animation in WPS Presentation:
In WPS free PowerPoint tutorial, learn how to use themes and background styles of presentations, and do more to create standout presentations. All WPS Presentation tutorials are free for students, teachers, business users and more and can be downloaded free on Windows, PC, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS devices.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to record the screen in WPS Presentation
- 2. How to crop a picture in irregular shapes
- 3. How to show presenter view during slide shows
- 4. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
- 5. Create an animating number counters in a slide show
- 6. Remove background music or audio inserted in slides