Easy steps to crop PDF file in WPS Office
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Are you ready to master easy steps to crop PDF file?After learning this WPS free tutorial, you will be advanced from a beginner in WPS PDF.
Sometimes we may need to crop the PDF file to make it look better or remove the redundant content. WPS Office provides the Crop Page function, allowing you to crop PDF files quickly.
· Steps to crop PDF file in WPS Office
1. Open your PDF file in WPS Office.
2. Head to the Edit tab, and click Crop Page to enter the cropping mode.
3. Here are four buttons, namely, Auto Cropping, Custom Cropping, Page Selecting and Complete.
Auto Cropping: The page area to be cropped will be identified intelligently.
Custom Cropping: You can customize the cropping area as needed.
Page Selecting: You can select the page range to be cropped.
Complete: When finished the settings, click Complete to crop the PDF.
Note: The Crop Page function is only for WPS Premium users. You can click here to go premium now.
With these steps, you are able to crop PDF file quickly and freely. Did you get it?
· What is WPS Office？
As the best alternative to Microsoft 365, WPS Office Suite features all perfect office software functions, allowing you to view, edit and create almost any document type. Studying this tutorial can make your work easier with WPS Spreadsheet like Microsoft Excel. It supports xls, xlsx, and csv file formats.
Learn more advanced skills about PDF cropping in WPS Office:
How to crop a PDF file | WPS Academy Free Office Courses
WPS PDF Converter offers free courses to help convert WPS Writer, WPS Spreadsheet, and WPS Presentation to PDF. Easily convert Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint documents to PDF by using WPS PDF tool. on Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64, PC, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS devices.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 3. How to download WPS PDF editor for free
- 4. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. How to copy and paste text from PDF to Word