Find and replace functions in Spreadsheet
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
· Option 1:
1. Click Home → Find and Replace →Find
2. Enter the keyword you want to find.
1. Click Home → Find and Replace →Replace
2. Enter the keyword you want to find in the first box, with contents to replace with in the second box.
3. Click Replace to replace the items one by one.
4. You can also click Replace All to replace all items.
· Option 2: Use short keys
[Find]Ctrl + F
[Replace]Ctrl + H
To be office excel advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Spreadsheet online in WPS Academy.