How to add fonts in WPS Office word
Welcome to WPS Official Academy to check the contents of how to insert fonts in WPS Office word.
What is WPS Office?
WPS Office is the best alternative to Microsoft 365. WPS Office Suite supports both PC and Mobile, installs the latest versions (220.127.116.1143) online and is compatible with Microsoft Office, Google Docs and Adobe PDF.
Before adding fonts, please check your version first.
Head to the WPS Office interface > click Settings above > About WPS Office, and then you can check whether the current version is the latest one.
To download the latest version, please go to WPS Office's official website where you can download it for both PC and mobile for free.
Option 1: Adding Cloud Fonts
A suitable font can make your document more personalized and attractive, and you can easily add more fonts to your word in a few clicks. Let’s start to master how to add fonts in WPS Writer.
1. Click Home > Fonts > View more Cloud fonts to select fonts to download.
Option 2: install the local font manually.
1. Right-click to copy the font and open My Computer - Local Disk C: C:\Windows\Fonts.
To explore more about how to clean data:
Click here to see how to insert fonts in WPS Academy’s video tutorial.
Click here to learn how to customize the font in WPS Academy.
Here, we have mastered an easy yet useful way to add fonts in WPS Writer. Did you get it?
WPS Office Writer enables remote and efficient writing software for students, faculties, business runner, professional writers, all kinds of users from all over the world. Writer ensures users can get access to their work anywhere and in all forms such as PDF and word.
Was this helpful?
- 1. Add speaker notes in WPS Presentation
- 2. Basic settings on footer and header
- 3. Use Date function to convert date format
- 4. A quick way to calculate sum, average, count, max, and min
- 5. How can we add a horizontal line at the footer
- 6. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office？