Free All-in-One Office Suite with PDF Editor
Edit PDFs like Word
Convert, merge, split, scan, and sign PDFs
More than PDF: Use Word, Excel, and PPT for FREE
Windows • MacOS • Linux • iOS • Android
How to add a text box in PDF online for free?
How to add a text box in PDF for free? Sometimes you may want to add some words in a pdf. Here are some easy steps in this article to guide you how to add a text box in PDF for free within only few seconds.
1. Click the Insert tab → and then click the Text Box button.
2. Now we can draw to insert the text box according to our needs.
3. Then enter content in the text box.
Have you learned how to add a text box in PDF online for free? With WPS PDF, you can easily read, edit, and manage PDF pages on android and easily convert between PDF and other types of documents. Currently support doc/ppt/word/excel/image/xls.
- 1. How to add a text box to PDF in WPS Office
- 2. How to set the text color of the text comment box in the PDF file
- 3. How to change the font of text box in PDF document?
- 4. How to insert text box in Excel online
- 5. How to modify the text color of a text box in the PDF file
- 6. How to add, resize, and remove a text box in excel