How to add a text box in PDF
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Click the Insert tab → and then click the Text Box button.
2. Now we can draw to insert the text box according to our needs.
3. Then enter content in the text box.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office？
- 3. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
- 4. How to download WPS PDF editor for free
- 5. How to convert PDF to JPG format
- 6. How to remove the password from a PDF