How to add a text box in PDF online for free?
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
How to add a text box in PDF for free? Sometimes you may want to add some words in a pdf. Here are some easy steps in this article to guide you how to add a text box in PDF for free within only few seconds.
1. Click the Insert tab → and then click the Text Box button.
2. Now we can draw to insert the text box according to our needs.
3. Then enter content in the text box.
Have you learned how to add a text box in PDF online for free? With WPS PDF, you can easily read, edit, and manage PDF pages on android and easily convert between PDF and other types of documents. Currently support doc/ppt/word/excel/image/xls.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 3. How to download WPS PDF editor for free
- 4. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. How to copy and paste text from PDF to Word