How to adjust the size of the signature in PDF
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Open the PDF with signature in WPS Office.
2. Click the signature that we want to adjust.
3. Click and drag the dots around the signature to adjust its size.
With WPS PDF, you can read, take annotation, compress, convert PDF to jpg, highlight, search, process & edit pdf documents on Windows, Mac pc, and android mobiles.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 3. How to copy and paste text from PDF to Word
- 4. How to download WPS PDF editor for free
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide