How to adjust the viewing brightness
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
With WPS PDF, you can read, take annotation, compress, convert PDF to jpg, highlight, search, process & edit pdf documents on Windows, Mac, PC, and Android platforms.
As most of the PDF files are reading materials, adjusting the brightness of the screen is needed. How can we do that?
1. Head to the Home tab, click the Background button.
2. Here, you can choose different viewing modes. If you find Default and Daytime are not suitable, you can choose Night Mode or Eye Protecting to reduce eye stress.This function can also be found in WPS Writer, WPS Spreadsheets and WPS Presentation.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 2. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 3. How to download WPS PDF editor for free
- 4. Adjust transparency of picture background in a slide
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. How to convert PDF to JPG format