How to cancel the file password
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Use WPS Office to open the encrypted file.
2. Input the password in the pop-up box to enter the file.
3. Click Menu in the top left corner → Options → Security.
4. In the Password protect box, delete all the passwords that have been set.
5. Click OK button.
To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to add fonts in WPS Office word
- 2. How to delete a blank page in WPS Writer Word?
- 3. How to insert a signature in WPS Writer
- 4. How can we add a horizontal line at the footer
- 5. How can we use equation editor in WPS Writer
- 6. How can we change the spacing before and after a paragraph in WPS Writer