How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
Welcome to WPS Official Academy! After reading this tutorial, you'll be able to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file within 2 simple steps.
Note: if you cannot find the correspomding operation interface and options, please follow the steps below to update your WPS Office to the latest version.
1. Click WPS Office in the upper left corner, and then the Global Settings button on the right. Select About WPS Office in the drop-down menu.
2. In the pop-up dialog, click Check Update to check the current version. Then, a window will appear in the lower right corner of your desktop to inform you of the current version.
If the WPS Office installed on your PC is not the latest version, please update for better use experience.
lSteps to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office？
Assume that we want to highlight the first line of the PDF file, while it's protected by the password of editing and extracting. How can we cancel the password in WPS Office?
1. Open the PDF file in WPS Office. Click the Protect tab and then the Encrypt button.
2. Please input the password in the pop-up Input Owner Password box, and click OK. After entering the Encryption interface, deselect Set password of editing and extracting, and then click Confirm. At this time, we can cancel the password of editing and extracting.
lWhat is WPS PDF?
WPS PDF is one module of the powerful WPS Office suite. With WPS PDF, you can easily read, edit, and manage PDF pages on android, iOS, mac, window, and easily convert between PDF and other types of documents, currently including doc/ppt/word/excel/image/xls.
To help improve work efficiency and avoid the trouble of specifically downloading another software to edit PDF, WPS provides users with a package solution, that is to download WPS Office and you can enjoy four modules!
Tolearn more about how to set password for PDF files to protect your privacy and intelligent property, visit WPS Academy:
How to encrypt PDF files | WPS Academy Free Office Courses
Using WPS Office to create, edit and share Word, PPT, Excel and PDF. WPS Office Academy covers each step by giving free tutorials with details. Step by step, an office beginner becomes a pro. Versions are available for PCs including Mac, Windows, Linux, etc. Mobile versions include iOS and Android.
- 1. How to copy and paste text from PDF to Word
- 2. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 3. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 4. How to convert JPG to A4 size PDF
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. How to download WPS PDF editor for free