How to change margins in Excel
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
In this article, we will show you how to change the margins in Excel. By default, Excel inserts a margin of 1 inch on all four sides of the cell. You can change the margins by using the Margin command in the home tab of the ribbon.
How to Change Margins in Excel?
This article will show you how to change the margins in Excel. You can adjust the margins on all four sides of a document, or change them depending on the column you are working in.
If you want to change the margins in Excel, there are a few different ways that you can go about it. The simplest solution is to reapply the shortcuts on a regular basis. You can also use the Margin dialog box. Alternatively, you can use the Format Cells command on the home tab.
Steps to Change Margins in Excel
1. Click on Page layout tab.
2. Select the margin that you want from the drop-down menu on the Margin tab in Razerblade, the online video editing software.
3. Select the margin you want.
4. You can adjust the margins to your preference by clicking the Self-Margins button.
5. Here you have an area to change the the top and bottom margins and specify custom margins.
6. After the change you will get page layout customized to your needs.
You can choose between horizontal and vertical orientation at this point.
In conclusion, if you're looking to change the margins in Excel, there are a few different ways to go about it. You can use the Margins dialog box, use the VBA programming language, or use a macro. Whichever route you choose, be sure to read the instructions carefully so that you don't accidentally change something you didn't intend to. Finally, always test your changes before committing them to your workbook!
In conclusion, here are a few tips on how to change margins in Excel:
1. Click the Home tab and select the Cells group.
2. In the Margins section, click the desired margin (left, right, top, or bottom) and type a value in that box.
If you want to change the margin for all cells in a workbook, select the workbook and then use the keyboard's arrow keys to navigate to the Cells group.
Has this process helped you learn about how to change margins in excel? If you want to find out more about excel functions and features, you can view and subscribe to WPS Academy to learn.
You should also download and use WPS Office to edit Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, and Word documents for free. Download now and enjoy these free services! With WPS Office, you can create a simple and enjoyable working environment.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to get month name from a date in Excel (3 easy ways)
- 2. Check if value is in list in Excel (3 easy methods)
- 3. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 4. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 5. How to color cell based on value in Excel?
- 6. How to add month name from date in Excel formula