How to change the data source used in mail merge
October 19, 2021
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Open the document we want to edit in WPS Writer.
2. Click the References tab → click the Mail Merge button.
3. In the Mailings tab area, we can click the Mail Merge Recipients to see the data we have already inserted.
4. Click the Open Data Source drop-down button → select Close Data Source first.
5. Then click Open Data Source and choose a needed data source according to our needs.
6. Now we have successfully changed the data source!
To be office word advanced, you could learn how to use WPS Office Writer online in WPS Academy.