How to change the fill color for shapes in a PDF
November 4, 2021
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
1. Choose the shape in the PDF document
2. Click the Fill Color drowndown button from the Shape Appearance toolbar.
3. Choose a shape fill color from the color palette.
· Relevant tutorial:
How to change border color for shapes in a PDF
With WPS PDF, you can read, take annotation, compress, convert PDF to jpg, highlight, search, process & edit pdf documents on Windows, Mac, PC, and Android platforms.
- 1. How to copy and paste text from PDF to Word
- 2. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 3. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 4. How to convert JPG to A4 size PDF
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. How to download WPS PDF editor for free