How to change the font of text box in PDF document?
November 15, 2021
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
With WPS PDF, you can read, take annotation, compress, convert PDF to jpg, highlight, search, process & edit pdf documents on Windows, Mac, PC, and Android platforms.
1. Open the PDF file in WPS Office, and insert a text box to annotate the content.
2. After typing the contents of the text box, clickthe Text Style tab and change your font in upper toolbar.
3. Click Font and select the suitable one.
- 1. How to copy and paste text from PDF to Word
- 2. How to create a handwritten signature in PDF
- 3. How to cancel the password of editing and extracting in a PDF file in WPS Office online？
- 4. How to convert JPG to A4 size PDF
- 5. How to remove the password from a PDF
- 6. How to download WPS PDF editor for free