How to check the file location
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
· Option 1
1. Find the tab of the file in the Tab bar.
2. Right-click, then we can see a drop-down menu.
3. Select Open File Location.
· Option 2
1. Click the Menu drop-down button, then we can see a drop-down menu.
2. Select File → Properties. Now Property dialog box will pop up.
3. Select General. In the Location area, we can find out the file location.
· Option 3
1. Click the Menu button → select Options. Then a Options dialog box will pop up.
2. Select File Location. Then we can find out the file location in then File Location area.
WPS office software could be compatible with Microsoft Office, and these training contents help students or home workers finish their work efficiently.