How to clear the format of cell in WPS spreadsheets?
A free Office suite fully compatible with Microsoft Office
WPS Spreadsheet could be an alternative to Microsoft Office Excel. It includes 100's of built-in formulas, pivot tables, and more.To clear the format of all your slides at once, using the Clear option is probably the best idea, who has the final say about how your spreadsheet will look: the contents should have the same fonts, size, colour, etc. Let's learn how to do that.
1. Open your table in WPS Spreadsheets. It is no exaggeration to say that the format of this table is a mess: Different fonts and sizes in the name column, contents with different colors in the birthday column, and values abruptly highlighted in the data column. That's where Clear can help.
2. Choose the cells with formats. Click the Home tab, then click the Format button > Clear in the drop-down menu, where you can choose to clear formats in the chosen area by clicking Formats.
Was this helpful?
- 1. How to compare two excel sheets and highlight differences
- 2. How to expand cells to fit text in Excel
- 3. How to import external data in WPS Spreadsheet
- 4. How to copy file names in Excel from a folder?
- 5. How to use the VLOOKUP function across multiple sheets in WPS Office Excel?
- 6. Top 10 simple family tree template Excel free download